Researching the Foreign Exchange Market based on facts, historical data, and the cyclical patterns of the past.
Forex Market Statistics
With a daily turnover of $7.5 trillion per day, the Foreign Exchange Market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
- The size of the entire Foreign Exchange market is estimated more than 2.4 quadrillion USD
- More than 170 currencies are traded on the global Foreign Exchange market
- USD is a component of 88.5% of the overall FX trading turnover, while EUR/USD remains the largest currency pair (22.7%)
- London remains the most important Forex center in the world, followed by New York
- Five organizations hold a 44% share of the entire global Forex market
- There are over 14 million active Forex traders worldwide, most of them are located in Asia, and the great majority of them are men (89%)