GENERAL RISK WARNING
Forex, Futures, and Options trading incorporate large potential rewards, but also large potential risks for traders. You must be totally aware of the risks incorporated in Forex, futures, and options contracts and be willing to accept them before you execute trades in these high-risk financial markets. There is considerable exposure to trading risk, especially for traders using capital leverage. Risk exposure may become even higher when market volatility increases. Please be aware of the risks involved in financial markets and be willing to accept them before you trade. Trade always with extra money and never trade with money you can't afford to lose. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information included on this website does not constitute investment advice. Website affiliates mentioned on this site will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Keep in mind that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No representation is made that any trading account (Forex, options, or any other financials) will or is likely to achieve profits or get losses similar to any discussed on this website.
OUR FRIENDLY RECOMMENDATIONS
(1) Don't trust financial companies that are: (a) new, (b) are domiciled in offshore countries, and (c) are not regulated by a reliable authority
(2) Learn about the compensation scheme of your broker, in case of insolvency (it matters a lot)
(3) Always start trading by using a demo account, demo accounts are a great tool to test your skills without any risk
(4) When you open a new real trading account, start by depositing only a fraction of your total trading capital and trade very small positions
(5) If you are a beginner, never use trading leverage, however, even if you are an advanced trader, don't use trading leverage more than 5:1
(6) Focus on the trading costs you pay: trading spreads, trading commissions, overnight rates, maintenance costs, and funding fees reduce your trading capital
CRYPTOCURRENCY RISK WARNING
Please be careful with your money
When sending funds to an exchange or other counterparty you are trusting that the operator will not abscond with your bitcoins and that the operator maintains secure systems that protect against internal or external theft. It is recommended that you obtain the real-world identity of the operator and ensure that sufficient recourse is available. Exchanging or storing significant funds with exchanges is not recommended.
■ Risk Warning